Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent git output not shown on TCC

I'm not too happy with this post because I haven't been able to pin the problem as I would, but let's try and maybe get some ideas here.
Two things have happened recently, as far as I know:
* Git has been updated to 2.27.0.windows.1. I've found in my system some older version, 2.25.1.windows.1, not showing the problem.
* Windows 10 has installed an update recently (10.0.18363 build 18363)

TCC's ver shows TCC 19.10.54 x64 Windows 10 [Version 6.3.18363]

Some of git commands present colored output. I somehow thought of that and passed --no-color (to disable that). But then, no output is shown! The real problem is that the default-colored output is printed in the background color, hence not visible. If we mark some text we can see it's there:

capture.jpg

Once this happens, I don't even see the non-colored prompt until I run color white on black.

It happens only in TCC. Plain CMD doesn't show the problem, and neither does a detached window:
capture2.jpg

I've tried enabling and disabling the Options > Windows > Ansi, without any effect.

So, this is not exactly a git's problem nor a TCC one, but some interaction between them. Any idea besides updating TCC (and the corresponding license?)

I suggest downloading a trial version and see if it helps. Version 19 is pretty old at this point.