Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TCC incorrect dir output since Windows 1803

Sep
TCC gives an incorrect dir output since Windows 1803. See attachted picture with 2 example areas marked. It simply prints all relevant informations twice.
By accident I found out, that after the first write to the disk, the problem is gone. See attachment.

TCC or my (system) error?

mdrmdr

Attachments

• tcc.png
    tcc.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 338
I'm using 10 Pro 64 bit 17134.1. After playing around I noticed, that removing the .ini file I always apply to my TCC start, solves the issue. One entry in there must cause the problem in combination with the new W10, since the TCC config was not changed after the W10 update. I'll try to find out which entry...

It's reproducable. "Activate Ansi" in the "Window" dialog from the "Option" command causes the problem in my system.

It's reproducable. "Activate Ansi" in the "Window" dialog from the "Option" command causes the problem in my system.

TCC by default uses the new Windows 10 console ANSI support -- which is (1) fast and (2) still somewhat buggy. You can set the directive "ANSIWin10=No" in your TCMD.INI, which (if you've enabled ANSI) will use TCC's built-in ANSI support instead.