Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

strange results

1610819060423.png

These are some of the results. For a usual "question" like @ipaddress I get as result : 1.
For @enumservers I get some strange characters. There are 2 servers : Windows Server (without domain) and MS SQL Server 2 instances.

None of the machines are encripted.
On another machine with TCMD 21 echoing for @enumservers give me all opened machines (workstations, server, NAS).

I am very confused - I don't know from where to start. I don't see for example TCC.exe as a rule in firewall - when sending a request for the IP of jpsoft.com such action does not need any rule ? As quite all my programs are mentioned in firewall rules.

I have BitDefender Endpoint Security Tools - now with firewall deactivated , advanced anti-exploit deactivated and network protection deactivated I get the same results.

Does anyone have any ideea, please.

thank you
Florin

I am also getting the same result with the @ipaddress function;
Code:
e:\utils>echo %@ipaddress[jpsoft.com]

e:\utils>echo %@ipaddress[www.custombroker.com]

Joe
Code:
     _x64: 1
   _admin: 1
_elevated: 1

TCC  27.00.18 x64   Windows 10 [Version 10.0.18363.1256]

Another curiosity : I have "reinstalled" the old TCC 21.01.63 x64 (meaning I just copied the files into a directory named TCMD21) and echoing for @ipaddress[jpsoft.com] I get 104.26.3.71.

On the same computer , under the same configuration. And for TCC 27.00.18 x64 the result is still 1. Does not matter the name of the host.

Florin

C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Public Links]ver /r

TCC 25.00.30 x64 Windows 7 [Version 6.1.7601]
TCC Build 30 Windows 7 Build 7601 Service Pack 1
Registered to GALLOWAY-HP

[C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Public Links]echo %@ipaddress[jpsoft.com]

[C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Public Links]echo %@ipaddress[www.custombroker.com]

[C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Public Links]echo @ipaddress[jpsoft.com]
@ipaddress[jpsoft.com]

[C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Public Links]echo %@ipaddress[jpsoft.com]

[C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Public Links]for %i in ( 0 1 2 3 4 5 ) echo %@enumservers[%i,*]
\\GALLOWAY-HP
ECHO is OFF
ECHO is OFF
ECHO is OFF
ECHO is OFF
ECHO is OFF

[C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Public Links]for %i in ( 0 1 2 3 4 5 ) echo %@enumservers[%i,*,SQLSERVER]
ECHO is OFF
ƛ
ECHO is OFF
ECHO is OFF
ECHO is OFF
Ǝ

[C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Public Links]

I am using Windows 10 (not 7). And I have only two versions to try : 21 and 27.

Digging on I was surprised by a resemblance to cmd.exe. A command like net view /all is not possible without activating SMB 1.0 (which is not recommended at all). So I did it. And after that I also deactivated the firewall (Windows and BitDefender).
Echoing @enumservers on v.21 I get the expected results (like net view /all).
Echoing the same on v.27 I get again some strange characters.
Another remark : on v.21 the members of the network / workgroup are enumerated in order , existing and non-existing.
In v.27 they are not ordered.

I have disabled the SMB 1.0, rebooting the PC and on the same configuration (i.e. firewall disabled) I have tried the same command.
In both versions I've got only strange characters, not even the same in each of the versions. Another difference : in v.21 these characters appears to be repeated, while in the v.27 they are less.
Namely : I have to see tree computers : A,B and C.
In v.21 they are appearing in order A,B,C (echo is off) A,B,C, echo is off (3 times).
In v.27 it seems to be only one , say A. The order / unordered was echo is off, A, echo is off (3 time), A, echo is off (4 times). The total of appearances was 10.

The results are confirmed by using v.21 on another computers (same network).

Still not working in 27.00.19 x64
Code:
TCC  27.00.19 x64   Windows 10 [Version 10.0.19042.746]

e:\utils>echo %@ipaddress[www.custombroker.com]

e:\utils>echo %@ipaddress[jpsoft.com]

Joe

I can't tell if @IPALIASES works. All I can get out of it is an empty string. For example, NSLOOKUP says this

Code:
Name:    as-math-barnyard.syr.edu
Address:  128.230.247.202
Aliases:  barnyard.syr.edu

while @IPALIASES says

Code:
d:\tc27> echo %@ipaliases[barnyard.syr.edu]
ECHO is OFF

I mentioned previously that @IPADDRESS caused v56 and v26 to hang (indefinitely). It can do that in v27 too. It seems to hang about as often as it returns 1.

I am using Windows 10 (not 7). And I have only two versions to try : 21 and 27.

Digging on I was surprised by a resemblance to cmd.exe. A command like net view /all is not possible without activating SMB 1.0 (which is not recommended at all). So I did it. And after that I also deactivated the firewall (Windows and BitDefender).
Echoing @enumservers on v.21 I get the expected results (like net view /all).
Echoing the same on v.27 I get again some strange characters.
Another remark : on v.21 the members of the network / workgroup are enumerated in order , existing and non-existing.
In v.27 they are not ordered.

I have disabled the SMB 1.0, rebooting the PC and on the same configuration (i.e. firewall disabled) I have tried the same command.
In both versions I've got only strange characters, not even the same in each of the versions. Another difference : in v.21 these characters appears to be repeated, while in the v.27 they are less.
Namely : I have to see tree computers : A,B and C.
In v.21 they are appearing in order A,B,C (echo is off) A,B,C, echo is off (3 times).
In v.27 it seems to be only one , say A. The order / unordered was echo is off, A, echo is off (3 time), A, echo is off (4 times). The total of appearances was 10.

The results are confirmed by using v.21 on another computers (same network).

If the browser service (SMB) is disabled, you cannot enumerate servers. No way around that.