Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Split 174 Meg file into parts

@vefatica - - -
Code:
[C:\Users\csgal\Desktop\TCC]dir

Volume in drive C is Windows      Serial number is 3e5e:102c
 Directory of  C:\Users\csgal\Desktop\TCC\*

8/26/2023  14:57         <DIR>    .
 8/26/2023  14:57         <DIR>    ..
                   0 bytes in 0 files and 2 dirs
   1,162,226,704,384 bytes free

[C:\Users\csgal\Desktop\TCC]echo %_isodate at %_time & copy ftp://vefatica.net/split.zip
2023-08-26 at 14:58:36
ftp://vefatica.net/split.zip => C:\Users\csgal\Desktop\TCC\split.zip
     1 file copied

[C:\Users\csgal\Desktop\TCC]ver /?
Display the current command processor and operating system versions.

VER [/R]
        /R(evision level)

[C:\Users\csgal\Desktop\TCC]ver /r

TCC  30.00.22 x64   Windows 10 [Version 10.0.19045.3324]
TCC Build 22   Windows 10 Build 19045
Registered to DESKTOP-C293QAU

[C:\Users\csgal\Desktop\TCC]

I'll post the filewall logs late today - as you said it can take some time to proporate to the LOGs...

[C:\Users\csgal\Desktop\TCC]echo %_isodate at %_time & copy ftp://vefatica.net/split.zip 2023-08-26 at 14:58:36 ftp://vefatica.net/split.zip => C:\Users\csgal\Desktop\TCC\split.zip 1 file copied
You seem to be saying that it now works! Do you have any idea why it didn't work ... then worked? This has been quite a wild goose chase and now, apparently, there's no goose!

You seem to be saying that it now works! Do you have any idea why it didn't work ... then worked? This has been quite a wild goose chase and now, apparently, there's no goose!
I am not sure...... maybe God was finally looking down on me and wanted to fix this one thing in my life LOL.

i have done any searching in the 7z'ed attached. To see if it mentions your server...

Attachments

• TCC.7z
    4.4 KB · Views: 51
@vefatica

I did the findstr command on each of the LOG files in CMD - said could not access them. then did a TCMD as admin and here is the output

Code:
[C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\Firewall]for %fn in (*.log) (echo %fn & findstr 108.12.0.196 %fn )
DMpfirewall.log
PPpfirewall.log
PUBpfirewall.log

Somewhere in this thread I gave an ICACLS command to get access to them. I'm surprized you could 7z them (which requires reading them) but not use FINDSTR (which also requires reading them).

Somewhere in this thread I gave an ICACLS command to get access to them. I'm surprized you could 7z them (which requires reading them) but not use FINDSTR (which also requires reading them).

i just copied ad pasted into another folder - then TCC was able to read tjem...

Back