Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to? Where/How do I get Vince Fatica plugins?

Jun
Hi,

I notice that Vince has a new site. How do I access it? Note, I am in Australia and have previously had issues accessing his previous site.

I have recently upgraded to a new Win10 x64 machine/Tcmd and want to update his useful plugins.

John

@vefatica It's vefatica.net correct?
Edit: @jmcm, if you are here, 58.171.145.175 (Telstra), it should be better now.

That's correct. Prefix it with ftp://

@jmcm, I used to have very strict firewall and ftp server restrictions on allowed IP addresses; today they're not so strict. If you can't reach this host ...

Code:
Name:    vefatica.net
Address:  74.111.45.98

post your IP address and I'll look into it.

Last edited:
Thanks Vince,

Yes, that is my IP. I RTFM on iftp and managed to get in once I worked out how to use that command properly. It has been several years.

John

Thanks Vince,

Yes, that is my IP. I RTFM on iftp and managed to get in once I worked out how to use that command properly. It has been several years.

John
Good! But it did require a little help from me. Last night I removed subnet 58.0.0.0/8 from an "Apnic" firewall rule

@krisjohn, if you're having a problem, post your IP address and I'll disable any filter that may restrict your access.

Australia, right? It should be better now. Please try again and let me know whether it works or not.

I don't block Australia on purpose but much of 203 is in Asia. Do you know which internet registry serves you? Is it APNIC or RIPE-NCC?

APNIC according to DomainTools.com ("Research" in the upper right is their Whois page).

1641613760527.png

Thanks, @TEA-Time. I had discovered that it was APNIC by looking up the IP at ARIN. What's the tool you used?

Hi Vince, don't worry about it. I jumped onto a linux box on the other side of Australia and grabbed it from there.

Hi Vince, don't worry about it. I jumped onto a linux box on the other side of Australia and grabbed it from there.
I'd still like to know that it's working. I turned off a server filter and restarted the server. But I just found another filter in the firewall and got rid of it. I think it should work now. Please try and let me know.

Back