Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

weird issues in TC10.00.55

Dec
I installed TC10 for the 30 day demo. I also have TC8 (registered) installed on WINXP SP3.

The weird thing is that the mouse seems to not respond to left or right clicks in the directory tree (especially the list view) even though all other apps seem to work fine. (& TC8 works fine)

If I restart the app it works ok for a short time and then goes bonkers. The mouse moves correctly but clicks start to get ignored. (not a mouse issue)

Then if I relaunch - it doesn't launch (but all other apps work fine)

Terminate the process and all works fine for awhile.

Just really weird.

To try to help - if I right click in the window when things are weird - it shows "paste/newfolder/properties" instead of the expected right click menu folder.

jimklein wrote:

> I installed TC10 for the 30 day demo. I also have TC8 (registered) installed on WINXP SP3.
>
> The weird thing is that the mouse seems to not respond to left or right clicks in the directory tree (especially the list view) even though all other apps seem to work fine. (& TC8 works fine)
>
> If I restart the app it works ok for a short time and then goes bonkers. The mouse moves correctly but clicks start to get ignored. (not a mouse issue)
>
> Then if I relaunch - it doesn't launch (but all other apps work fine)
>
> Terminate the process and all works fine for awhile.

Not reproducible here (and no other reports of this so far). TCMD
doesn't do anything special with the mouse; it just uses the standard
Windows messages.

Anybody else seeing this?

Rex Conn
JP Software

I don't use those panels much, but haven't seen issues with them on my
machine. I haven't tried on my Vista box.

TCC 10.00.55 Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
TCC Build 55 Windows XP Build 2600 Service Pack 3

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 7:59 PM, rconn <> wrote:

> jimklein wrote:
>
>
> ---Quote---
>> I installed TC10 for the 30 day demo. I also have TC8 (registered) installed on WINXP SP3.
>>
>> The weird thing is that the mouse seems to not respond to left or right clicks in the directory tree (especially the list view) even though all other apps seem to work fine. (& TC8 works fine)
>>
>> If I restart the app it works ok for a short time and then goes bonkers. The mouse moves correctly but clicks start to get ignored. (not a mouse issue)
>>
>> Then if I relaunch - it doesn't launch (but all other apps work fine)
>>
>> Terminate the process and all works fine for awhile.
> ---End Quote---
> Not reproducible here (and no other reports of this so far). *TCMD
> doesn't do anything special with the mouse; it just uses the standard
> Windows messages.
>
> Anybody else seeing this?
>
> Rex Conn
> JP Software
>
>
>
>
>

--
Jim Cook
2009 Saturdays: 4/4, 6/6, 8/8, 10/10, 12/12 and 5/9, 9/5, 7/11, 11/7.
Next year they're Sunday.