Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

update Options with tcc 10.00.57

Sep
With build lvl 57 i mentioned a difference between the command "option" in tcc and configuration dialog from the pull down menu.
tcmd is opened without any explicit ini file, so it is found in via default search order.
If the tcmd.ini is changed via the "option" command, the real name of the tcmd.ini is in the window title and changes are written to that tcmd.ini.
If the tcmd.ini is changed via the pull down menu, the window title has no file name in it and the tcmd.ini isn't changed at all.

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 07:26:12 -0500, Jora <> wrote:

|With build lvl 57 i mentioned a difference between the command "option" in tcc and configuration dialog from the pull down menu.
|tcmd is opened without any explicit ini file, so it is found in via default search order.
|If the tcmd.ini is changed via the "option" command, the real name of the tcmd.ini is in the window title and changes are written to that tcmd.ini.
|If the tcmd.ini is changed via the pull down menu, the window title has no file name in it and the tcmd.ini isn't changed at all.

I see a file name in the dialog box caption and saved changes in all three
cases, OPTION, Menu\ConfigureTCMD, and Menu\Configure TCC.
--
- Vince

I can't duplicate this one either. I see the INI name in all 3 cases as
well.

-Scott

vefatica <> wrote on 03/11/2009 09:54:14 AM:

> On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 07:26:12 -0500, Jora <> wrote:
>
> |With build lvl 57 i mentioned a difference between the command
> "option" in tcc and configuration dialog from the pull down menu.
> |tcmd is opened without any explicit ini file, so it is found in via
> default search order.
> |If the tcmd.ini is changed via the "option" command, the real name
> of the tcmd.ini is in the window title and changes are written to
> that tcmd.ini.
> |If the tcmd.ini is changed via the pull down menu, the window title
> has no file name in it and the tcmd.ini isn't changed at all.
>
> I see a file name in the dialog box caption and saved changes in all
three

> cases, OPTION, Menu\ConfigureTCMD, and Menu\Configure TCC.
> --
> - Vince
>
>
>
>

I can't duplicate this one either. I see the INI name in all 3 cases as
well.

-Scott

vefatica <> wrote on 03/11/2009 09:54:14 AM:

three

I got the problem with a test installation on the pc in my company. I have admin rights on that pc, but maybe it depends on the fact that the pc belongs to a domain or there is something missing in the environment. On my private pc (with win xp prof too) everything is ok. I will do some more investigation.

I got the problem with a test installation on the pc in my company. I have admin rights on that pc, but maybe it depends on the fact that the pc belongs to a domain or there is something missing in the environment. On my private pc (with win xp prof too) everything is ok. I will do some more investigation.
With new Build 59 the problem is gone. So everything works fine.