Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

unstable colours

Jun
I create a desktop shortcut to a *.btm file. I run it. I click on the console to pause it. I modify the background and foreground colours. I hit space to restart it. It finishes with the colours selected.

I run it again. About 9 chances in 10 it will have reverted to the previous colours. Once it get it to stick once, it becomes stable.

I don't know if this is a Windows or TCC problem but it would be nice if:

1. changing colours would stick.
2. changing colours or palette would have no effect on any other shortcut.
3. you could change colours without having to launch the shortcut.
4. maybe a shortcut editor you could run at any time might by a way to bypass these problems.

I am using Window 7 64 and TCC 13.00.24 x64 Windows 7 [Version 6.1.7601]

I create a desktop shortcut to a *.btm file. I run it. I click on the console to pause it. I modify the background and foreground colours. I hit space to restart it. It finishes with the colours selected.

I run it again. About 9 chances in 10 it will have reverted to the previous colours. Once it get it to stick once, it becomes stable.

There are several different ways to change console colors -- which one are you using?

If you set colors in TCC, they will override any colors set in the registry or shortcut.

Back