Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tpipe /simple=28

Apr
Is there a way I can filter out duplicate emai;l addresses found in one email - just to keep the output=whatever small.

Code:
for /r %fn in (*.eml) (echo Processing: %@full[%fn] & tpipe /input="%@full[%fn]" /output=c:\Users\csgal\Desktop\GMail_CSG.lst /outputappend=1 /simple=28)

i guess there is no way to have the /dup filter work on the output=filename ? I just tested one email and it had some that were repeated

I guess tpipe doesn't read the whole file before it appends? I.E. the code in the original message above....

Guess i could check if it's a different folder, and if it is, sort the file, case sensitive, to tempfile.txt, then run tpipe /dup= and have it replace the GMail_CSG.lst in the above example....

I guess tpipe doesn't read the whole file before it appends? I.E. the code in the original message above....
No, I think it's because you are running TPIPE in a FOR loop. TPIPE is run each time through the loop and if you add a /dup filter there it can only work on the file it's currently processing, it has no knowledge of previous or future files.

I think the best thing would be to add another command to run a /dup filter on the c:\Users\csgal\Desktop\GMail_CSG.lst file after you've run the FOR loop.

Last edited: