Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WAD TOOLBAR Button Definations are different v19 to v20

Oct
I have found that the TOOLBAR "Flags" are different between v20.12 v19.10.54

Here are the definition in v19.10.54

B1=260,C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe,Firefox,,,"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"

Here are the definitions in V20.12

B1=772,C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe,Firefox,,,,"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"

Notice the flags are different and there is an extra comma between label and command entries.

The Take Command tabbed toolbar buttons have an additional "Tooltip" option to set the tooltip that will pop up when you hover over the button. (If you don't set a tooltip, Take Command will display the full command name.)

I don't know. Have those every been documented? And if not, does it matter if Rex changes them?

I was just trying to understand the differences between the two versions of Take Command. And the fact that the toolbar definitions are no longer common between the two versions it caused issues.

when the toolbar definitions that I created in v20 and moved over to v19 that was an extra comma used in the "Command." Often the program would not start when the button was pushed in v19.