Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TIME /S report format

May
The reporting format of TIME/S (when the system was successfully synchronized) matches neither the DIR/PDIR defaults, nor those specified in Windows "Regional and Language Options". How can I change the format?

Sorry, I was not specific enough. The issue is the DATE format, which is apparently the "default windows format", and not what is specified via "Regional and Language Options" of the current user, because that one shows "2012-01-03" as the "Short date" (which DIR uses), and "Tuesday, 2012. January 3." as the "Long Date", but TIME /S reports "System time updated to : Tue Jan 3, 2012 20:38:17" which is not a format I'd ever select.

Sorry, I was not specific enough. The issue is the DATE format, which is apparently the "default windows format", and not what is specified via "Regional and Language Options" of the current user, because that one shows "2012-01-03" as the "Short date" (which DIR uses), and "Tuesday, 2012. January 3." as the "Long Date", but TIME /S reports "System time updated to : Tue Jan 3, 2012 20:38:17" which is not a format I'd ever select.

You cannot change the date format for TIME /S; it's been hardcoded (for the past 15 years!) in the output string.