Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TCMD 18 Startup

Oct
Trying to get per-user config back. I copied the TCMD shortcut, added '/@"%localappdata%\JPSoft\TCMD.INI"' to the target, set start in to '%userprofile". tcstart.btm in the program dir is not executing, %_inipath is still "C:\ProgramData\JP Software\Take Command x64 18.0\TCMD.INI"

@Rex - if I modify the shortcut to:

"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD18_x64\tcmd.exe" /@%LocalAppData%\tcmd.ini

then do menu Options, Take Command - the full file name IS NOT shown as is normal in the window title.

If however I change the shortcut to

"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD18_x64\tcmd.exe" /@C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Local\JPSoft\tcmd.ini

then do menu Options, Take Command - the full file name IS shown as is normal in the window title.

Using the %LocalAppData% on the shortcut seems to modify the correct file...... It's just the LAD is not shown in the window title

@Rex - if I modify the shortcut to:

"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD18_x64\tcmd.exe" /@%LocalAppData%\tcmd.ini

then do menu Options, Take Command - the full file name IS NOT shown as is normal in the window title.

If however I change the shortcut to

"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD18_x64\tcmd.exe" /@C:\Users\Galloway\AppData\Local\JPSoft\tcmd.ini

then do menu Options, Take Command - the full file name IS shown as is normal in the window title.

Using the %LocalAppData% on the shortcut seems to modify the correct file...... It's just the LAD is not shown in the window title

You're going to have to talk to Microsoft about that. There's no TCMD code involved.