Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SELECT command opens additional tab

Aug
I think something may have been broken in the latest version of TakeCommand ("ver /r" reports "TCC 13.03.49 x64 Windows 7 [Version 6.1.7601]TCC Build 49 Windows 7 Build 7601 Service Pack 1") insofar as a command I use all the time now does something it previously did not. To wit, the command I'm using is: select notepad.exe (*.txt)

In the past this would give me a list of text files from which I could choose and open a session of notepad for each one that I selected when I pressed the enter key. It still does that now, but it also opens an additional tab in TakeCommand. That is an irritating side effect that I can reproduce on multiple machines.

Just for testing I installed the trial on two other machines, so I'm getting it on four completely different machines, two with completely stock installs. That's wacky.

I double checked and found that the version I had was not, in fact, the version 50 with which you cannot repeat the problem but rather version 49 as I posted at the top of the thread. Now that I've updated to 50 the problem has gone away. Thanks!