Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to? Restart prematurely terminated COPY /J?

May
My internet connection for today and tomorrow is lousy (when I am charitable). I am trying to download the TCMD executable. I want to "restart" (actually resume), but what option do I use?

My internet connection for today and tomorrow is lousy (when I am charitable). I am trying to download the TCMD executable. I want to "restart" (actually resume), but what option do I use?
Note that this is a hypertext transfer protocol download, not file transfer protocol. I get close to 1,500 KB, but never reach it. That's about 10%... If I could resume I could eventually make it... For my last two updates, I took my laptop to a public WiFi (my local library) and all went well. Not from home!

First, we do not support anything other than a "Help / Check for Updates" (in Take Command), or "OPTION /U" (in TCC).

Second, you cannot resume an HTTP download. (And third, you can't resume an FTP download either.)

Back