Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to? Register all JPsoft products at once

May
I replaced the internal disk drive in my laptop with a new one last week. All JPsoft products (command processors from V5 through V15) are reinstalled. Those versions using either the registry or an internet-based registration server now display unregistered, and need to be registered again on an old system with a new drive. I have a similar situation coming up soon for another system. Is there a simpler system than starting each version individually, and copy and paste the username and key into its OPTION dialog? What if I did it too many times without requesting deactivation of old reqistrations?

You cannot register every version simultaneously. (And 99.9% of our users don't *want* to -- they want to run one version!)

Changing the disk drive will not reset TCMD to an unregistered state. The only way to do that is to wipe your registry or to change the computer name.

You can register a machine an unlimited number of times, provided you don't change the name. Every time you do, it counts as a new activation.