Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Re: Feedback Forum Changes

Charles Dye

Super Moderator
May
Staff member
The UserVoice widget (for submitting suggestions) has changed. Instead of the orange "Feedback" tab on the left side of the page, you will now see an orange light bulb in the upper right corner. Click on that, and it will ask you to choose between two existing ideas, or to post a new idea. After choosing between features, the widget will ask you to compare more features (until you quit or post your own idea).

Looks like this is skin-dependent. I only see it with the Antiquark-JP style.

Is "Default" style supported? With it I don't see the new feedback mechanism.

In addition to the lack of contrast, this is what I don't like about "AntiQuark-JP". Look at the fonts (at 100%). The first "FORUM" has the tops chopped off the 'R' and 'S'. The third one has a rather peculiar looking 'F'. The word "SUPPORT" looks like a poor man's MICR.

upload_2016-1-9_20-43-54.png

In addition to the lack of contrast, this is what I don't like about "AntiQuark-JP". Look at the fonts (at 100%). The first "FORUM" has the tops chopped off the 'R' and 'S'. The third one has a rather peculiar looking 'F'. The word "SUPPORT" looks like a poor man's MICR.

View attachment 992

None of that is visible here -- what browser are you using?

I usually use FireFox (up-to-date, 43.0.4). It looks the same in IE8.