Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problems with Tabbed Toolbar

Mar
I am having some serious problems when attempting to change and save the configuration of the Tabbed Toolbar.

1. If I move the position of the tab, save the .INI, close TC and reopen it, My tab is still there but all the buttons on the tab are gone.

2. If I rename a tab, save the .INI, close TC and reopen it, it totally screws up my configuration. Sometimes the tab is there, sometimes it renames the wrong tab, sometimes it does nothing...but in all cases many of my buttons on the tabs are gone.

3. If I delete a tab and then rename another tab to the tab I deleted, save the .INI, close TC and reopen it, it totally screws up my configuration. Sometimes the deleted tab comes back with all its buttons, my renamed tab still exists but all the buttons are gone, etc.

Seems like anytime I try to manipulate the tabs everything gets out of wack. I rely heavily on the Tabbed Toolbar and change it often. It would really be nice if all the scenerios above worked correctly.

Also, if I edit the .INI file directly and then open TC everything seems to be correct. That is my workaround for now but it sure would be nice to be able to do it from within the app.

Is anyone else having these problems?