Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Problem with TAB activation via mouse click

I'm running TC 12.11 on Win7 x64. I have two TCC prompts running - in a split window configuration. I can switch between the prompts fine with mouse clicking and with keystrokes. However, if I switch to another application, then switch back to a specific TCC prompt via mouse click - the prompt's TAB becomes bold like it is active - but typing continues to go into the inactive prompt. Anyone else see this behavior?

Thanks,
-Chris

I'm running TC 12.11 on Win7 x64. I have two TCC prompts running - in a split window configuration. I can switch between the prompts fine with mouse clicking and with keystrokes. However, if I switch to another application, then switch back to a specific TCC prompt via mouse click - the prompt's TAB becomes bold like it is active - but typing continues to go into the inactive prompt. Anyone else see this behavior?

I was able to reproduce this and after a little digging I found that (1) it's a Microsoft unfeature, but (2) I was able to add a simple kludge-around to fix it. It'll be in the next v12 build (12.0.75) as well as the 13.0 release.