Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

POWERSHELL_ISE.EXE

May
I just saw this thing for the first time (right-click on a PS1 file and choose "Edit"). It looks like a debugger. Does anyone know more?

I just saw this thing for the first time (right-click on a PS1 file and choose "Edit"). It looks like a debugger. Does anyone know more?

I just saw, for the first time, that JPSoftware has a forum section for PowerShell. Neat.

Visit http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd315244.aspx for more info on the Powershell ISE.

Just like Visual Studio, I find the context-sensitive help a big plus in the Powershell ISE. For example, let's say I want help on the Add-Type Cmdlet. I place the cursor on Add-Type in the editor, press F1, and up pops the info from the help file, complete with example code.

Joe

You should look into ISESteroids. I know this reply comes a little late. I have been using it for a year now. Very handy tool on top of TCC. Wish TCC would be able to pull in the whole ISE window. Now that would be awesome.

Back