Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

October Plugins

Charles Dye

Super Moderator
May
Staff member
I've updated a few of my plugins in the past month:

Fortune plugin v1.2.0
Internal changes to support features when line wrapping is disabled; better support for Unicode output.

Sift plugin v0.60.0
Added a @SIFT function to return the name of the one 'mostest' file in the specified directory or tree.

TextUtils plugin v0.61.3
Added CLIP: support to all commands; new command UTYPE is a UTF-8 aware alternative to TYPE; new command XFILTER pumps lines from a file or stdout through TCC internal functions.

UIStuff plugin v0.63.1
Added a @SHFOLDER function and a _BROWSER variable; minor bug fixes to MKSC.

A full list of my plugins is here.

Love UTYPE, thanks. Small typo in its online documentation, replace UPEND with UTYPE (one occurrence).
Love XFILTER too, it's a great idea.

Charles, would you consider an additional switch (or subswitch) to include the line containing the specified text with UTYPE /F: and UTYPE /U: ?

Love UTYPE, thanks. Small typo in its online documentation, replace UPEND with UTYPE (one occurrence).
Love XFILTER too, it's a great idea.
I love UTYPE too, and would use it in place of TCC's TYPE all the time except for one thing. I would prefer that the /P option count console lines as it does in TYPE rather than logical lines. Any chance that could be done? Or have a /PP option for that purpose?

--
Howard

I love UTYPE too, and would use it in place of TCC's TYPE all the time except for one thing. I would prefer that the /P option count console lines as it does in TYPE rather than logical lines. Any chance that could be done? Or have a /PP option for that purpose?

It's a good idea, but will require some work.