Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Navigation in Take Command

Dec
We were expecting navigation to be at least on a pair with File Explorer, but falls behind. Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Del shortcuts don't work and we need to use the context menu which is cumbersome. Moving up on the tree is a pain. Why don't you make it like in File Explorer where subfolders are separated by ">" so we can select the branch simply by clicking? Integration of TCC with TC is very poor.
Most people don't really need thousands of functions, there are more than enough. Most of them are really confusing to use as well. But other aspects would increase the value of the product.

Yes, I know the problem. You would need to produce your own file manager. Something easier if done with Delphi or C++ Builder because there are a number of advanced components available (even free) like the VirtualTree View/SoftGems.

Yes, I know the problem. You would need to produce your own file manager. Something easier if done with Delphi or C++ Builder because there are a number of advanced components available (even free) like the VirtualTree View/SoftGems.

I used to have my own file manager , and it was far more trouble than it was worth. If the choice is to go to another custom file manager, I would prefer to remove the feature altogether.