Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LIST command colors?

Aug
I upgraded to TC 9 recently, and I find I can't locate the LIST command colors option in the configuration dialogs. Am I missing the obvious? Or perhaps can somebody point me at how to configure the colors for the LIST command (if that's still possible)? Thanks in advance.

I upgraded to TC 9 recently, and I find I can't locate the LIST command colors option in the configuration dialogs. Am I missing the obvious? Or perhaps can somebody point me at how to configure the colors for the LIST command (if that's still possible)? Thanks in advance.

The LIST color options have been officially deprecated, and they're no longer supported by OPTION.

However, the .INI directives still work; they just aren't documented anymore. The directives are ListColors, ListStatBarColors, and ListInverseColors. (They may stop working or trigger error messages in the next version of Take Command.)

The LIST color options have been officially deprecated, and they're no longer supported by OPTION.

First, thanks for the information. But second, let me be the first to say that sucks. If you don't mind my asking, why is such a handy feature being deprecated/abandoned?

Phileosophos wrote:

>
> Quote:
> Originally Posted by *Charles Dye* View Post
> <SHOWTHREAD.PHP?P=1868#POST1868>
> The LIST color options have been officially deprecated, and they're no
> longer supported by OPTION.
>
> First, thanks for the information. But second, let me be the first to
> say that sucks. If you don't mind my asking, why is such a handy feature
> being deprecated/abandoned?

Because (1) it conflicts with the Take Command tab window colors, and
(2) it was almost never used.

It's still supported, but no longer documented (or recommended).