Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

"L" (LIST) not working in TCC's examples.btm

Aug
Start screen shows "0. LIST this batch file" but pressing 0 just makes TC's screen blink once. Same if I press 0 on the numpad.

The batch file says "Use the "L" (LIST) option from most screens to view a specific source section."

Any screen I tried which shows "Press "L" to LIST this section, any other key to return to the menu" simply returns to the main menu if I press uppercase or lowercase L.

This is latest TC/TCC on Windows 7 SP1 (English) with a US keyboard layout.

Every other example or key (at least the ones I tried) seem to work.

Thorsten

Start screen shows "0. LIST this batch file" but pressing 0 just makes TC's screen blink once. Same if I press 0 on the numpad.

The batch file says "Use the "L" (LIST) option from most screens to view a specific source section."

Any screen I tried which shows "Press "L" to LIST this section, any other key to return to the menu" simply returns to the main menu if I press uppercase or lowercase L.

This is latest TC/TCC on Windows 7 SP1 (English) with a US keyboard layout.

Every other example or key (at least the ones I tried) seem to work.

Is there still an examples.btm? I thought Rex stopped shipping that one or two major versions back.... Possibly you may be looking at a leftover from an older version.

Is Take Command installed in a directory with a space in its name? The fix may be to do a search-and-replace for %_BATCHNAME and change all occurrences to "%_BATCHNAME" in double quotes.

:: examples.btm
:: 28-Jan-2008
::
:: Copyright 2008, JP Software Inc., All Rights Reserved.
:: Published by JP Software Inc., http://jpsoft.com/

I was not aware it is - for whatever reasons - obsolete...