Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

INIQuery option

Take Command Help file said:
The TCC prompt generated by INIQuery = Yes is: contents of the line (Y/N/Q/R/E) ?
At this prompt, you may enter:
Y Process this line and go on to the next.
N Skip this line and go on to the next.
Q Skip this line and all subsequent lines.
R Execute this and all subsequent lines.
E Prompt for a new value for this entry.
If you choose E, you can enter a new value for the directive, but not a new directive name.

When I set INIQuery=yes in section [4NT] of TCMD.INI TCC doesn't prompt as described above. Instead it shows a YES/NO/CANCEL message box, which the help file says it's Take Command's - not TCC's - prompt for INIQuery=yes. How can I get TCC's 5-option prompt?

When I set INIQuery=yes in section [4NT] of TCMD.INI TCC doesn't prompt as described above. Instead it shows a YES/NO/CANCEL message box, which the help file says it's Take Command's - not TCC's - prompt for INIQuery=yes. How can I get TCC's 5-option prompt?

You can't, because it was removed (four years ago). It could never work in a tab window, and only sometimes in a stand-alone window, because the console window is not always set up and ready to display output when the .INI file is being processed. (This is a Windows issue with no apparent workaround -- and I tried!)

I've corrected the help for the next build.