Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GetOpt.btm

May
Hello everyone,

Thank you for your help on my questions regarding using the equal signs as parameters.

I've had the time to re-work my GetOpt.btm script. As a summary for those not familiar with the Unix based GetOpt, is a very robust command line parser that handles the identification and simple use of command line parameters and options.

My version does *not* attempt to mimic 100% of what you can do with GetOpt, but it works well and has met all of the needs I've had for command line option/parameter parsing.

There are two files at the following link: https://bitbucket.org/frossm/getopt.btm/src
  • GetOpt.btm - This is the main script you needs
  • README.md - Instructions on how to use the program. It has a simple markup language that bitbucket uses. It's the same text as seen on the provided link.
As always, I'd love to get any feedback (good or bad) and let me know if you find any bugs or enhancement ideas.

Regards,

Michael

PS. Apologies if this is posted in the incorrect forum. It's not a plugin or a Tip / Trick.