Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Forum navigation problem

May
Using Firefox 3.6.16 on WinXP home SP3 I went to the Forum to read the "attachment" in post "Support-t-2734]". Once I selected to view it using Notepad, I could not navigate back to the Forum (to be able to post my 2nd message in that thread) - I was stuck in the Windows dialog to select "display" or "save". Both the alt-left hotkey and the "Back" button just redisplayed the same. I had to close the tab and reopen it to post.
--
Steve

Using Firefox 3.6.16 on WinXP home SP3 I went to the Forum to read the "attachment" in post "Support-t-2734]". Once I selected to view it using Notepad, I could not navigate back to the Forum (to be able to post my 2nd message in that thread) - I was stuck in the Windows dialog to select "display" or "save". Both the alt-left hotkey and the "Back" button just redisplayed the same. I had to close the tab and reopen it to post.

Not reproducible here -- but that would be a browser issue, not a forum problem.