Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Formatting tools not working when making forum posts

Jun
Hi Rex, In that last post I made, I intended to make 3 paragraphs, but the forum kept mooshing (a technical term, of course) it all together into one. In trying to figure out what happened, I discovered that the formatting tools are not clickable, although they're still there above the edit box.

Hi Rex, In that last post I made, I intended to make 3 paragraphs, but the forum kept mooshing (a technical term, of course) it all together into one. In trying to figure out what happened, I discovered that the formatting tools are not clickable, although they're still there above the edit box.

They're all clickable & working here.

Anybody else having problems with the formatting buttons?

They're all clickable & working here.

Anybody else having problems with the formatting buttons?

Nope, probably just me. I figured it out after your response and nobody else chimed in. Interestingly, I've been blocking Google Analytics with Adblock for quite a while, but it's suddenly causing this problem. Another thing didn't realize had stopped working until I excluded your site from Adblock was the feedback tab on the left, which is back now too.

Thanks for checking into it! <--- 2nd paragraph, yay! :)