Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Error: This page can’t be displayed Make sure the web address //ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm# is correct.

version:
TCC 25.00.30 x64 Windows 7 [Version 6.1.7601]
TCC Build 30 Windows 7 Build 7601 Service Pack 1

Whenever I press F1 at the command line with any TCC command, variable, etc., this is the error I get. If there is nothing on the command line, the help window comes up normally. The help window still comes up when there is something on the command line, but it displays that error. I searched for it on the web, but the pages seem to be specific to certain other software. This was never problem before. I also tried uninstalling IE 11, then reinstalling it with no change. Any ideas? Thanks.
Terry

Are you using the local help or the web help?

The local help is handed off to the Windows chm help for display; the web help is handed off to the browser.
Trying to get help from Take Command by just pressing F1 like I always have. I do not use Internet Explorer unless some program or web site requires it. As far as I know, I've never tried getting help for Take Command via web search.

When I press F1 at the Take Command prompt with a keyword on the command line, the Take Command help comes up with that error. If I press it with a blank command line, normal help comes up.

The keyword must be at the beginning of the line and it must be the name of a command for F1 to work. The page Terry described is the one I get when I press F1 when the first word of the command line is not the name of a command.

The keyword must be at the beginning of the line and it must be the name of a command for F1 to work. The page Terry described is the one I get when I press F1 when the first word of the command line is not the name of a command.
I had that a little wrong. F1 also works if the first word on the command line is the name of a variable function prefaced by %@, or the name of an internal variable (with or without a leading %).

Oh my Gosh! You are correct. I had been typing "@lower" on the cmd line, not "%@lower". No wonder it gave me that error. Problem solved. Thanks everyone.

Having an internal variable or variable function at the beginning of a command line is rather unusual. If the cursor is **in** the likes of %_PID, _PID, %@LOWER, or @LOWER, DIR, @DIR, anywhere on the command line, then Ctrl-F1 should work.