Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CTRL+V

I would appreciate if I had your suggestion:

I am on the Internet and I must answer something. For example, what is my name or similar.
I would like to answer: write "something" and then after a Ctrl+V, not manually but rather by a mechanical command.

Example of my answer: "Ok, I agree" and after execute a mechanical Ctrl+V (not manual trlI would appreciate if I had your suggestion:

I am on the Internet and I must answer something. For example, what is my name or similar.
I would like to answer: write "something" and then execute a Ctrl+V, not manually but rather by a command batou.

Example of my answer: "Ok, I agree" and then execute the Command Ctrl+V.

How is this possible?.

Thanks.

You want to send keystrokes to another application? Have you looked into the KEYSTACK command?

Thanks, Scott.

Sorry for my bad English, I go to try again:

I am in a site in the Web that ask to me to enter a text to translate in his form. More or less two or three pages of text. I have this text in a file and my program used a Ctrl+C to pickup him. Ok.

But to put this text in the above mentioned FORM I need to use Ctrl+V but not personally, instead using a program or bat file.

The problem in that I need to know his syntax to include in my program or in a bat file. I need only the syntax of a Ctrl+V to include in my program or bat file.

If you want to automate Ctrl+V, use the syntax that Scott gave: KEYSTACK Ctrl-V. What do you mean by "his syntax"?

We should point out: You will need to activate the window before using KEYSTACK to pass keystrokes to it. So if, for example, you want to paste into Chrome, you might do something like this:

Code:
rem  Put text on the clipboard:
copy MyFile.txt clip:

rem  Paste it into Chrome:
activate "*chrome"
keystack Ctrl-V

Back