Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ctrl-Alt-L (R, Left, Right).

May
I have these.
Code:
DelArgLeft=Ctrl-Alt-L Ctrl-Alt-Left
DelArgRight=Ctrl-Alt-R Ctrl-Alt-Right

They work OK on Win10/64. On Win7/32 any one of them (currently) produces this (see below). In another session, they'll produce different but equally mystifying garbage, or maybe crash conhost.exe. It's the same without plugins.
Code:
TCC: Syntax error "( v:\>+echo+foo+|+findstr+foo+foo+v:\>+type+buffertest.btm+set+oldbuffer%@consoleb[-1
]+set+newbuffer=%@consoleb[0]+echo+%@consoleb[%oldbuffer]+echo+%@fileclose[%newbuffer]+v:\>+buffertest.b
tm+19+0+v:\>+echo+foo+|+findstr+foo+v:\> ) / 29=2"
TCC: (Sys) The system could not find the environment option that was entered.
 "%[( v:\>+echo+foo+|+findstr+foo+foo+v:\>+type+buffertest.btm+set+oldbuffer%@consoleb[-1]+set+newbuffer
=%@consoleb[0]+echo+%@consoleb[%oldbuffer]+echo+%@fileclose[%newbuffer]+v:\>+buffertest.btm+19+0+v:\>+ec
ho+foo+|+findstr+foo+v:\> ) / 29=2]"

It's the same with no plugins, INI file, or TCSTART. More recently any of those keystrokes gives
Code:
TCC: (Sys) The handle is invalid.
 "%@fileclose[]"
on the first try and "the console window host has stopped working" on the second try.

... any ideas?

The things quoted in the error messages are garbage; I doubt they mean anything.

It seems to be in the parsing of "Ctrl-a".

Make an alias:
Code:
alias @@Ctrl-a `echo foo`
And then try ANY Ctrl-Alt-key (that windows won't eat).

When I do that, every Ctrl-Alt key combo (Ctrl-Alt-1, Ctrl-Alt-F4, Ctrl-Alt-b, ... the list is long) gives
Code:
foo

Note: I had been playing with
Code:
alias @@Ctrl-a `echo %@avg[%@execstr[type clip: | tr "\r" " " | tr -d "\n"]=2]`

That explains the goofy quoted stuff in my original post (all the + signs when the clipboard didn't contain numerical data).

Similarly, if I
Code:
alias @@Ctrl-w `echo foo`
then any Ctrl-Win-key combination produces "foo".

Other places too (which you probably know by now).

Alias @@Alt-w ... gives you one that's triggered by any Alt-Win-key. Alias @@Ctrl-Alt-s gives you one that's triggered by any Alt-Win-Shift-key. There may be more.