Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crash when select text

Version TCC 25.00.28 x64 Windows 10 [Version 10.0.18363.418]
Just selecting with the mouse some text - sometimes not accurately on a specific character and then the TC crashes but the processes remain active. I have reported this before and asked to look in the log but I could find nothing. It is very frustrating. Do you know if something has been fixed in V26?

Version TCC 25.00.28 x64 Windows 10 [Version 10.0.18363.418]
Just selecting with the mouse some text - sometimes not accurately on a specific character and then the TC crashes but the processes remain active. I have reported this before and asked to look in the log but I could find nothing. It is very frustrating. Do you know if something has been fixed in V26?
In the windows console? With TCC v25.00.30 I just tried selecting text with the mouse more than a hundred times. It did not misbehave. As far as I know, selection with the mouse in a console is 100% the business of the Windows console and TCC has nothing to do with it.

I also tried it with TCC running in TakeCommand (TCMD). There, selection is the business of TCMD. Again, it did not misbehave.

It still keeps on happening and so frustrating. Not always only sometimes and I think it happens when I press the ^C to copy the selected text.

Back