Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CPUID

Aug
Per Steve's suggestion at jpsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1750 I have created a plug-in version, with additional info, which is attached.

Here is a batch file to test it;

Code:
@if isplugin _SSE_Supported echo Your Processor Supports SSE: %@if[%_SSE_Supported EQ 1,yes,no]
@if isplugin _SSE2_Supported echo Your Processor Supports SSE2: %@if[%_SSE2_Supported EQ 1,yes,no]
@if isplugin _SSE41_Supported echo Your Processor Supports SSE41: %@if[%_SSE41_Supported EQ 1,yes,no]
@if isplugin _SSE42_Supported echo Your Processor Supports SSE42: %@if[%_SSE42_Supported EQ 1,yes,no]
@if isplugin _MMX_Supported echo Your Processor Supports MMX: %@if[%_MMX_Supported EQ 1,yes,no]
@if isplugin _HTT_Supported echo Your Processor Supports HTT: %@if[%_HTT_Supported EQ 1,yes,no]
There is much more feature information available to query. If there is interest, I can expand the plug-in.

I was going to use this opportunity to create my first plug-in using PowerBASIC, but instead, chose to stick with Delphi 2, which I have used to create other plug-ins.

Joe

Attachments

• cpuid.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 324
Back