Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to? Copy to clipboard on select

Mar
is it possible to copy the selection automatically to clipboard? if not i would like to see this feature in 14 since its in the cooking : )

is it possible to copy the selection automatically to clipboard? if not i would like to see this feature in 14 since its in the cooking : )

It's already there -- Configure Take Command / Advanced / Linux-style selection.

(There won't be any additional new features in v14.0; it's long past that point.)

Cool! Wanted that for a while. Except ... I think it moved :(

So checking the help file:
This dialog, available from the Options menu in Take Command, contains four pages or "tabs" of options that let you change the way Take Command looks and works.

Ok, I got a little confused, as I saw 9 tabs. Then, I realized I was in TCC, not TC. However, I was reading the help file from TCC. So, that probably needs some clarification.

In any event, I was going nuts as I couldn't find this option. So, I went into TC, configured the option, and then found TCC also started doing copy to clipboard on mouse release.

Nice! Now I won't consistently keep hitting 'enter' in my putty sessions :0

Still, should there be a way to change this from TCC?

== John ==