Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to? Coordinating KEYSTACK action with webpage action

May
To automate downloading data from several different sources I have different batch files for each, which open a URL, and use KEYSTACK to send characters to it. However, this is supposed to be done only after the webpage is fully displayed. I want to delay not blindly for a fixed period (as now), but until the display is settled. HOW? Formerly the title of the Firefox window was enough, but now it is set before the download is completed. The tab title is still a good one, but I could not figure out how to check.

HOW? Formerly the title of the Firefox window was enough, but now it is set before the download is completed.
If you don't need to keep the title of the window, you can use the title again. Install the GreaseMonkey extension in Firefox and try the following userscript. When the page has finished loading it will change the title to "-DONE-".
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name        SteveTest
// @namespace  SteveTest
// @description SteveTest
// @include    *
// @version    1
// @grant metadata
// @run-at document-end
// ==/UserScript==
document.title = '-DONE-';
If you want to keep the title, you can just append "-DONE-" to it by changing the last line to
Code:
document.title=document.title+'-DONE-';
Note: This will affect every webpage. If you want to change it to a specific set of domains, modify the @include line.