Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

@colorat

Aug
Vince I'm not sure if it's me. This function doesn't seem to play nice with the IDE for some reason

Iff @colorat[ what,ever] == 0x002f then
: foo
Else
: bar
Endiff

What problem do you have?

I would not expect it to work if started from Windows Terminal. I cannot test further because my 4CONSOLE plugin refuses to load in TCC is in Windows Terminal. I don't recall how the publicly available 4CONSOLE behaves.

What problem do you have?

I would not expect it to work if started from Windows Terminal. I cannot test further because my 4CONSOLE plugin refuses to load in TCC is in Windows Terminal. I don't recall how the publicly available 4CONSOLE behaves.
I'm in vanilla tcc console the console it self reports @colorat wrong function while running in the ide the work around is simple just thought I'd mention the error.

I'm in vanilla tcc console the console it self reports @colorat wrong function while running in the ide the work around is simple just thought I'd mention the error.
I still have no clue what you're talking about.

It's running in a standard tcc console no WT.. inside a do loop and a iff statement colorat isn't playing nice while running in the ide it messes with the iff endiff statement. Running without the ide it works as expected. It's of no concern to me that it produces the error while in the ide
I'm just reporting it

If it's producing the wrong function error, 4CONSOLE is not loaded.

Ahha I think I've had this issue before with the ide and plugins. Charles pointed out that very same statement you mentioned. Hmmm why it seems to only affect that plugin in the ide with a simple plugin |! @select[con: it shows what you've just said but all other plugins are loaded hmmm

FWIW ... when initializing, 4CONSOLE does this.

Code:
hWndConsole = GetConsoleWindow();

4CONSOLE will refuse to load if any of these conditions are met.

1. _PIPE == 1
2. _TRANSIENT == 1
3. _TCTAB == 1
4. hWndConsole == NULL (GetConsoleWindow failed)
5. it cannot get the class name of hWndConsole (GetClassName failed)
6. the class name of hWndConsole is not "ConsoleWindowClass"

Kachupp, is it possible that you're starting the IDE from within a Take Command tab?

FWIW ... when initializing, 4CONSOLE does this.

Code:
hWndConsole = GetConsoleWindow();

4CONSOLE will refuse to load if any of these conditions are met.

1. _PIPE == 1
2. _TRANSIENT == 1
3. _TCTAB == 1
4. hWndConsole == NULL (GetConsoleWindow failed)
5. it cannot get the class name of hWndConsole (GetClassName failed)
6. the class name of hWndConsole is not "ConsoleWindowClass"
Then it's the ide/bdebugger forcing _transient 1

For whatever it's worth, 4Console does work here in IDE, provided it's launched from a standalone console window and not a Take Command tab.

But 4Console reports version 6.6 build 6. So I suppose a little evil is to be expected.

Back