Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Build 55: ipworks9.dll missing

May
After an apparently successful update ...

---------------------------
tcc.exe - System Error
The program can't start because ipworks9.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
OK

After an apparently successful update ...

tcc.exe - System Error
The program can't start because ipworks9.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
OK

Not reproducible here. 32-bit or 64-bit? Did you have a TCMD and/or TCC session open when you ran the installer?

IPWorks9.dll is definitely in the installer.

I have the same issue. I updated with option command from build 54. When it said that there was a new build, I closed the open window, as usual. The file is there, even if I do not know if it is the correct version. I will try to download the full package and install it by hand. On my laptop I have windows 2003 enterprise English 32 bit.

Regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

I did not specify that I got this error at the end of the update process. I get the same error when I try to run tcc, directly, I do not use TakeCommand.
I will try to wait to update by hand, if You need me to do some tests.

Regards

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

To my surprise the Updater updated the system that would not update due to the problem cited in
http://jpsoft.com/forums/threads/32b-build-54-does-not-match-md5-in-tcmd-aiu.5249/#post-30406 from TCC 15.01.53 from TC 15.01.55 without and errors!. ;)
Code:
TCC  15.01.55   Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Copyright 2013 JP Software Inc.  All Rights Reserved

Another successful hands free Updater installation from TC 15.01.52 to TC 15.01.55 on a different XP system. Two in a row -- I'm stoked! ;)

Code:
TCC  15.01.55  Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
Copyright 2013 JP Software Inc.  All Rights Reserved