Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Build 14 install

May
When I got to the very end, the last window (install success) was dead. Clicking anywhere on it just produced a ding! I couldn't tell if there was anything under it, but an elevated TCC (v18 build 14, in fact) said the only windows belonging to the install TCMD were the components of the window I was looking at.
Code:
h:\work> whichwin /p 2336 /r /v /f t
Take Command 18.0 Setup
Run Take Command 18.0
View Readme File
&Close
Take Command 18.0 has been successfully installed.
Line
Icon
Bitmap

It installed just fine for me - but I downloaded using IE from the website....

When I got to the very end, the last window (install success) was dead. Clicking anywhere on it just produced a ding! I couldn't tell if there was anything under it, but an elevated TCC (v18 build 14, in fact) said the only windows belonging to the install TCMD were the components of the window I was looking at.

If it was dinging, then it's a 99% chance that the active window was underneath the displayed window.

If it was dinging, then it's a 99% chance that the active window was underneath the displayed window.
That's what I figured. I looked (elevated) for any suspicious ones owned by TCMD and a couple instances of MSI<something_or_other> and didn't see anything. There was nothing in the taskbar suggesting there was another window.