Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bdebugger

Aug
TCC 24.02.49 x64 Windows 10 [Version 10.0.18362.207]

bdebugger batchfile.ext

IDE doesn't load well it does but it exits immediately anyone else

It appears to be Onig.dll, if i rename that dll everything works as expected sorry vefatica can you help please

It appears to be Onig.dll, if i rename that dll everything works as expected sorry vefatica can you help please
I don't understand. Nothing in TC24 depends on ONIG.DLL. 4UTILS does, but that's another story. Maybe Rex knows what's going on. In the meantime, I'll email builds of my plugins that don't need ONIG.DLL. BDEBUGGER works OK here with those plugins.

Your email rejected my attempt to send PLUGINS.ZIP.

Try this: Public

There should be PLUGINS.ZIP with versions of my plugins that don't need ONIG.DLL.

Onig.dll is not part of the TCC distribution.
Right. He's using it because the version of my 4UTILS plugin which he has needs it. Why would that have any effect on BDEBUGGER?

Right. He's using it because the version of my 4UTILS plugin which he has needs it. Why would that have any effect on BDEBUGGER?

Perhaps it's not ONIG.DLL, but one of the plugins? Since removing ONIG.DLL prevents them from loading.

Perhaps it's not ONIG.DLL, but one of the plugins? Since removing ONIG.DLL prevents them from loading.
Pachupp said privately that 4UTILS was working. Have you any idea how it could affect the startup of IDE.EXE?

Pachupp said privately that 4UTILS was working. Have you any idea how it could affect the startup of IDE.EXE?

Not really. Is the problem with BDEBUGGER in general, or only when loading one particular batch file?

One thousand words

Attachments

• 2019-07-02-09-59-13 (2).png
    2019-07-02-09-59-13 (2).png
    231.8 KB · Views: 258
One thousand words
Kachupp, please be more specific. Does 4UTILS load and run properly when you start TCC? Does IDE.EXE crash when you use BDEBUGGER in a TCC with 4UTILS loaded? I posted a OneDrive link where there is PLUGINS.ZIP containing the most up-to-date plugins (that do not require ONIG.DLL). Did you try the 4UTILS in there?

I got 4UTILS from the ftp server (the same 4UTILS Kachupp got). I put 4UTILS64.DLL in d:\tc24\plugins and I put the x64 ONIG.DLL in d:\tc24. Everything works, both TCC (with 4UTILS loaded) and BDEBUGGER. I don't know what to do next.

I've removed onig.dll it happens whether or not 4utils are loaded. The image shows that the test.btm isn't created it then exits after a couple of seconds. I'm going to to try without any ini or startup bat files active.

Sorry for all the confusion on my part it appears my Initialization directives are the cause of my problems.
Vefatica all your plugins are working well. Thank you for the input

I've removed onig.dll it happens whether or not 4utils are loaded. The image shows that the test.btm isn't created it then exits after a couple of seconds. I'm going to to try without any ini or startup bat files active.
What 4UTILS are you using now? The one from the ftp server will not load if there's no ONIG.DLL.

And, BDEBUGGER/IDE will only create the file if you use "/C".

I've narrowed it down to [option / default batch echo] . if unticked bdebugger fails to load anyone else confirm this?

Vefatica i'm using your personal copies that dont require ONIG.DLL

I've narrowed it down to [option / default batch echo] . if unticked bdebugger fails to load anyone else confirm this?
Nope. Mine has been unticked for years and it's hasn't caused a problem