Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WAD ANSI still misbehaves with build 35

TCC stand-alone is the worst way to do this.

It works much better with TCMD, since the external apps will also be using the same ANSI. Or if you're using Windows 10 and your external apps know how to turn on ANSI support (which is not the default).
Better, but a CLS leaves the prompt outside the scrolling region, and doing anything with TCMD's vertical scroll bar really messes it up.

I didn't ask for it. It was there when I defined the scrolling region.

You did ask for it, in your TCMD.INI. You said you wanted a scrolling buffer for the console sessions. And then in the console session you said you wanted a different scrolling region.

It's your responsibility to remove the TCMD scrollbar. Take Command doesn't know what you're doing in the console sessions.

You mentioned ESCc (reset) earlier. Here's before (pressing Enter) ... and after (pressing Enter 3 times). It causes that extraneous unprintable to be added to each line.
1516423448793.png

When I "echos ^ec" in TCMD, with TCMD and not TCC doing the ANSI, here's what I see after 3 Enters. It seems to turn ANSI off and screw up linefeeds.
1516423874536.png