Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

...and another forum bug

May
In the Annouincement forum, when the mousepointer hovers over a thread, a message flashes on and off too fast to really read in a ballon / speech bubble (?).

I don't see that. For me, the speech balloon remains open for as long as I hover over the link.

And in the other forums, the speech bubbles are mostly outside of my (not very small) browser window. I only the the top in some cases for the topmost message, in other cases none at all.

And in the other forums, the speech bubbles are mostly outside of my (not very small) browser window. I only the the top in some cases for the topmost message, in other cases none at all.

Not fixed. To see what I mean, place the mouse pointer on the topmost message of this forum. A speech bubble appears but not besides the topmost message but near the bottom even of a full screen browser window. Go to the second and third message and the speech bubble disappears into hyperspace ... The Announcement forum is the only one it works correctly now.

Works perfectly fine for me using Chrome 16.0.912.63 m.

Edit: Never mind. It doesn't. I was on the What's New page. I did notice that if I pick a lower message in the list, the talk bubble moves upward as I hover over messages higher up in the list.