Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Done Alt-Enter to toggle 'full-frame' mode for console tab in TakeCmd

Jun
Sometimes I wish to enlarge the current tab's console to fill the entire display area of the TakeCmd window. I still want to "dock" several consoles inside of TakeCmd, but want to focus my attention on one at a time.

I'd love to be able to hit Alt+Enter to go into "full frame" mode (effectively hiding 'Command Input', 'Folders and List Views', the 'Explorer') and then hitting Alt+Enter again to restore my previous configuration.

Also, it'd be great to:
a) be able to startup into this mode
b) select what gets hidden/displayed when toggling modes, possibly in options
c) Have some sort of alias/macro fire in the current tab so that I could cause a "cdd /TO %_CWD" to be issued to set the Folder View to the current working dir when coming out of "full frame" mode.

I'd love to be able to hit Alt+Enter to go into "full frame" mode (effectively hiding 'Command Input', 'Folders and List Views', the 'Explorer') and then hitting Alt+Enter again to restore my previous configuration.

I usually have Alt-Q assigned to View / Folder and List Views. I just tried adding Alt-Enter to the same function, and it works! Since I never use Command Input and have it permanently hidden, Alt-Enter does pretty much what you'd expect.