Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4UTILS @UCODEHEX[] error

May
Code:
set xx=
echo %@ucodehex[%xx%]
results in
Code:
TCC has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will
close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
Close program

I request that if the argument is empty, the function also return an empty string. For now, I'm testing the argument separately.

Good catch, Dave. Thanks. It was a dumb programming error, and it's fixed. Find new 4UTILS plugins at ftp://lucky.syr.edu/4plugins/[x64].

Good catch, Dave. Thanks. It was a dumb programming error, and it's fixed. Find new 4UTILS plugins at ftp://lucky.syr.edu/4plugins/[x64].
Thank you for the quick response.

I downloaded the new version, and unfortunately the problem still exists.

And I apologize to everyone for having posted this in the wrong forum.

Last edited:
I don't know, Dave. I easily reproduced the error, found an obvious programming error, fixed it, could no longer reproduce the error. Then I uploaded new files. Are you sure your latest test was OK. Is it possible you DL'd the wrong one, or got a cached one? If you want the 64-bit one, it's here:

ftp://lucky.syr.edu/4plugins/x64/4utils64.zip

I downloaded the new version, and it works. It looks like there was a copy error when I extracted the .dll file from the .zip file before. Thanks for the quick responses and the fix, Vince.

Back