Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4console64 & 4utils64 errors in V23...

Jul
DLing the latest versions of both 4console64 & 4utils64 from the ftp://vefatica.net/ site, copying the DLLs into "{progfiles}\JPSoft\TCMD23\PlugIns\" dir and launching either TCC.exe or TCmd.exe yields the following errors (and I do have onig.dll (x86_64) present in PlugIns\ btw):

TCC: (Sys) The specified procedure could not be found.
"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD23\PlugIns\4console64.dll"
"C:\Program Files\JPSoft\TCMD23\PlugIns\4utils64.dll"

Any ideas as to what is going on? I'd really prefer to have both 4console64 & 4utils64 available, if possible.

SysUtils64 & 4autotray64 are both loading fine apparently -- though the 4autotray archive has 5 different overlapping versions of the same two files in same dir, and figuring out which is the correct one to use is anything but obvious (might want to fix that).

I do get one other ambiguous error at TCC.exe/TCmd.exe launch saying:

"InitializePlugin"

...however, I believe that's coming from the ISO8601 plugin, and appears unrelated to the above problem.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Onig.dll will almost certainly NOT be found if it's in Plugins. Try moving it to TCC.EXE's directory.

Also, onig.dll probably doesn't export an InitializePlugin() function. :cool:
I didn't think of that, and Charles is quite right. If ONIG.DLL is in Plugins, not only will windows NOT find it if it's needed (by anything), but TCC WILL find it and think it's a plugin (which it's not).

Okay, so moving ONIG.DLL up to the same dir as TCC.EXE got rid of (as expected) the complaint about "procedure not found" )(and not exposing "InitializePlugin()"), due to ONIG.DLL being in plugins\. Still neither 4console64.dll nor 4utils64.dll load, same exact error. Ideas?

Are they recent versions of 4utils64.dll and 4console64.dll? I havent had other complaints in a couple of years. You can get new ones by anonymous FTP at vefatica.net or alt.vefatica.net.

Are they recent versions of 4utils64.dll and 4console64.dll? I havent had other complaints in a couple of years. You can get new ones by anonymous FTP at vefatica.net or alt.vefatica.net.

ftp://alt.vefatica.net/4plugins/4console.zip

ftp://alt.vefatica.net/4plugins/4utils.zip

To make it easier......

ftp://alt.vefatica.net/4plugins/4console.zip

ftp://alt.vefatica.net/4plugins/4utils.zip

To make it easier......
I think he wants these:

ftp://alt.vefatica.net/4plugins/x64/4console64.zip

ftp://alt.vefatica.net/4plugins/x64/4utils64.zip

Ok - didn't see if he mentioned he was using a X64 box..... sorry

Back